Sunday 14 December 2008

To conclude, I want to say...

GOOD JOB guys, we get it done.!!!

Although I think the lighting is terrible, that is my fault really. If we can do this again, I would render all machines in one scene and spend more time to do the light's animation in Maya. But ...yeah, I believe all of us have learned a lot from this project. Both in technical and non-technical..really, i mean, we have not only been working on ''Mayaaaa' but also teamworking, communication and most importantly, friendship. For me, a true learning process is more important than the result we get. I call this a success, no matter what grade we get from the actual thing.

And...back to the work itself, I think we planed everything alright except from the post-production stage. We should leave 2 weeks for rendering and compositing instead of 1. That's all.

Cheers!

No comments: